As the country is challenged with COVID-19, the PTA's priority is to keep our Henry Ford community safe and healthy while assisting with the educational, social, and emotional needs of staff and families. To help ease emerging challenges, we are kindly asking for a donation from each family. Given the uncertainties of this year, we humbly appreciate any donation amount. We acknowledge the struggles this pandemic has imposed on families, but no amount is too small to make a difference. All donations are tax-deductible.
Our school relies on contributions from families like yours to pay for programs that enrich the learning experience for all Henry Ford Mustangs. Please help. A per student contribution of $250 covers:
- PE – Coaches teach our kids the physical well-being & social emotional skills to lead active, healthy lives.
- Music for Minors – Numerous studies show that music education enhances reasoning & language skills. Plus it’s fun!
- Art in Action – Develops creativity, critical thinking, self-expression, & cultural awareness through discussion on art history and techniques with hands-on activities.
- Project Cornerstone – Discussions and activities utilizing fun picture books to promote healthy emotional well-being and positive interaction with fellow students, teachers and the community.
- Scholastic News – Engages students with current events and builds nonfiction-reading skills.
- Field Trips - Great memories are made with off-campus educational activities and experiences, enhancing classroom curriculum.
- Classroom Supplies - An important resource to ensure teachers have the tools they need for a successful classroom.
- Reading Specialists - Experienced educators work with children identified needing additional reading support so they don't fall further behind.
- Mystery Science - STEM video lessons and hands-on activities to inspire the love of science.
- Assemblies - Special programs presented to the school featuring water conservation, anti-bullying and many more topics.
- Makerspace - STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) lab encouraging hands-on projects promoting critical thinking and collaboration and the introduction to coding with CS First and Scratch.
- And MORE!
While we prefer a full annual contribution, any amount is gratefully appreciated. Donations are fully tax-deductible and we will provide a receipt with our non-profit tax ID.
MAKE A ONE-TIME OR MONTHLY DONATION
We appreciate support from our local businesses. If you wish to sponsor Henry Ford, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.